- Destructive Organizational Communication
- CRC Press
- Published Date:
- Product Dim.:
- 9 H x 6 W (inches)
Destructive Organizational Communication
This volume provides an in-depth consideration of destructive communication in organizations — including workplace bullying, racism, stress, and harassment. It brings together communication scholars from theoretical and applied perspectives to assess current understandings, explore ways to integrate theory and practice, identify areas for change, and outline a research agenda for the coming decade. Each chapter examines a specific aspect of destructive organizational communication, reviews existing theory and research about that communicative form or ideology, suggests fruitful possibilities for application, and suggests key areas for further study. As such, the book opens a dialogue among communication scholars that explores destructive communication in organizations and addresses the following key components:
- the central issues and concerns regarding destructive organizational communication,
- current scholarly contributions to both applied and theoretical understanding of these issues,
- approaches to integrate applied/experienced and theoretical/conceptual perspectives in ways that inform one another and improve organizational considerations for varied stakeholders, and
- suggestions for a future research agenda for those interested in ameliorating the destructive side of organizational communication.
Special Offers and Promotions
Our print to order bookstore saves you money. There are currently no special offers for Destructive Organizational Communication
Thank you for selecting our online bookstore. Currently, there are no editorial book reviews for Destructive Organizational Communication
About Pubgraphics Direct
PGDirect is an online bookstore that has embraced the concept of direct to consumer selling for self-published books, softcover and hardcover books, specialty books, children's books, hard to find books, college textbooks, print on demand books and more.