- Handbook of China’s Governance and Domestic Politics
- CRC Press
- Published Date:
- Paperback / softback
- Product Dim.:
- 9.75 H x 7.5 W (inches)
Handbook of China’s Governance and Domestic Politics
The Handbook of China’s Governance and Domestic Politics looks at how China is governed, how its domestic political system functions and the critical issues that it currently faces. Governed by the world’s largest political party in the world’s longest-ruling Communist regime, China is undergoing a transitional period of rapid economic and social development.
- Part 1: Organizational principles, including contributions on the CCP and one-party state, state power and governance structures, and the role of the People’s Liberation Army.
- Part 2: Policy areas, including economics, justice, public health and social policy, education and culture, internal security, and defence and foreign affairs.
- Part 3: Political processes, with contributions on representation, participation, opposition, centre-local relations and nationalism.
- Part 4: Contemporary issues, including social change and inequality, corruption, human rights, environmental degradation, social unrest, separatism, resource shortages, media and the internet, and globalization and individualism.
Special Offers and Promotions
Our print to order bookstore saves you money. There are currently no special offers for Handbook of China’s Governance and Domestic Politics
Thank you for selecting our online bookstore. Currently, there are no editorial book reviews for Handbook of China’s Governance and Domestic Politics
About Pubgraphics Direct
PGDirect is an online bookstore that has embraced the concept of direct to consumer selling for self-published books, softcover and hardcover books, specialty books, children's books, hard to find books, college textbooks, print on demand books and more.